Healthcare clients greatly benefit from Capital Performance Management’s abilities and experience to analyze their facilities and current use of space while planning for potential market driven challenges such as:
- Demand for new services.
- Evolution from a traditional Hill-Burton model to an evolving hybrid model that better responds to today’s realities.
- Transition from existing space to new or renovated facilities.
Our assessment services differ from a master plan and are focused on:
- Conditions of the existing facilities
- Observed deficiencies.
- Cost savings initiatives to improve operational costs.
- Assessment of your space needs and adjacencies.
- Providing recommendations.
- Outlining a transition plan to improve efficiencies and services, control risks, and minimize unplanned operational disruptions.
This high level snapshot helps in our detailed planning and budget development as we work with our healthcare clients’ facilities administrative team.