As an owner’s representative, Capital Performance Management serves as a transparent extension of your staff and functions as your advocate. The owner’s representative we assign to your project is supported by a team of in-house pre-construction, and construction specialists to provide the expertise and experience to assist in managing your project from inception through close-out and assuring its successful execution.
We tailor our services to each client’s specific needs and expectations. This allows the greatest flexibility in developing a program that responds to the project budget and complexity, owner’s experience, and locale.
Owner’s representative services provide many of the same performance tasks during pre-construction but are less comprehensive than those provided under a construction manager agreement.
Capital Performance Managements owner’s representative services cover:
- Budget review.
- Program alignment.
- Scope management.
- Bidding assistance.
- Reviews of applications for payment are reviewed in conjunction with the architect.
- Observations for purposes of quality assurance.
- Reporting and documentation of the project.
- Coordination of owner-provided furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
- Assurance that required training is provided.
- Quality control walk-through and punch list in conjunction with architect.
- Coordination with the contractor on warranty issues.
- Facilitation of operation and maintenance documentation.