Capital Performance Management applies proven management techniques to your project. Our project management team of expertly handles the overall planning, coordination, and control necessary for your project. Our level of service meets the need to produce a functional and financially viable project.
Project management is provided as a specific service but also within our more comprehensive services such as construction management.
As your educational project manager we are responsible for:
- The project.
- The project team.
We focus on:
- Sequence of technical tasks.
- Defined outcomes and deliverables.
- Defined schedule.
- Planned budgets.
- Resources specifically allocated to the work.
- Organized approach.
We provide a project management team to our education clients rather than an individual. It is our experience that a project manager requires the support of other team members to handle the daily details associated with a project.
The advantage of a team is the depth of available resources. This is increasingly important on projects that address complex issues such as technology integration, energy conservation and long-term operational concerns. Capital Performance Management applies the specialized skills, resources and experience of a dedicated staff of construction project managers, estimators, schedulers, architects, and educational planners to assist each of our education clients.
Our educational clients benefit from Capital Performance Managements approach because:
- A wide and divergent set of skills is focused on your specific needs.
- Understanding 21st century educational models incorporates more adaptability in your project.
- Working as a team solves problems and avoids conflicts.
- We examine the bigger picture while focusing on the detail.