Educational clients, large and small, use agency construction managers for their program development including bond initiatives. As an independent third party, Capital Performance Management has provided advice and direction leading to successful bond initiatives and completed programs. Our services have included assessment, pre-bond services, pre-construction, construction, and post construction activities.
An agency agreement for construction management is ideal for an education client since an agent is precluded from performing any construction. This allows Capital Performance Management to continue to advise and coordinate the efforts of the client throughout the construction and post-construction periods. Such an arrangement provides the most comprehensive risk mitigation for our clients.
During construction, our services focus on overseeing the trade contracts held by the owner. As your agent’s our efforts are concentrated on processes, procedures, and management of the:
Education clients’ benefit from engaging Capital Performance Management as your construction manager because our services provide:
- Applicability to any project delivery method.
- More informed decisions earlier in the projects development.
- Maximum owner advocacy throughout the project.
- Early budget input and continued control throughout the project.
- Faster schedule delivery with more flexibility.
- Greater flexibility and competition in soliciting trade contractors.
- Specialized expertise most educational clients lack.
- Ability to control risks, improve outcome, and best serve the learners educational needs.
- Local opportunities to participate in the construction to keep construction dollars within the community.