Capital Performance Management’s expertise controls costs of capital programs for each client, leverages program opportunities, and stretches budgets. By streamlining the process and providing accurate information we are able to base decisions on facts while enhancing operational strategy and increasing performance levels for the project.
We work to:
- Establish an accurate budget for the project.
- Implement control processes to maintain the budget.
- Create opportunities in the planning process that leverage available funds.
- Develop a comprehensive financial picture based on cost-at-completion. We eliminate surprises by developing a budget that includes construction, contingencies, soft costs, and the furniture, fixtures, and equipment used within the space.
- Balance program and budget to control scope growth.