Capital Performance Management has developed master planning services that supplement but do not duplicate those provided by an architect. They are crafted to provide an education owner the basis for:
- Understanding the potential and deficiencies of the current education facility or facilities.
- Integrating strategic, business, educational and operational needs into a comprehensive facility plan that addresses the district and community needs for a 21st century learning environment.
- Developing a functional program to define a project that supports your educational goals and objectives.
- Implementing a bond budget that is realistic and obtainable.
- Selecting a design team for the project that best reflects your vision, educational needs and long-term adaptability for what is constructed.
- Representing the viewpoint of the Board, district, learners and educators to the community in a transparent and open manner.
Our master planning efforts focus on:
- Historical Data.
- Operational Costs.
- Optimal use of available real estate including land and built space.
- The detail needed to make informed decisions.
- Understanding the educational model and how the facility can support it.