Capital Performance Management is skilled in applying program management on behalf of clients with multiple concurrent projects. Our program management provides standardization of criteria across all projects and provides a coordinated way to obtain benefits, such as:
- Consistency of controls.
- Leveraged purchasing.
- Economies of scale.
- Focus on business objectives and delivering value.
Our program management team functions as your agent to establish budgets, schedules, procedures and policies for your multi-project building program. Our program management services are applied to programs or multiple projects requiring:
- Early program consultation.
- Guidance on design team selection.
- Relocation management.
- Program budgets.
- Infrastructure management.
- Post-occupancy review.
As your educational program manager, Capital Performance Management will:
- Work within the overall context of the districts program.
- Build relationships and strengthen communications.
- Perform highly focused strategic tasks to accomplish complex goals.
- Coordinate change management to provide for reporting consistency and tighter controls.
- Incorporate your business strategies and objectives into every aspect of the program.
- Maximize delivery value of your education projects.
- Provide accountability.
Our program management services benefits our education clients by providing:
- Owner advocacy.
- Flexible and broad scope of services.
- Skilled and experienced professionals to extend the capabilities of your staff.
- Transparency and accountability.
- Management tools to insure consistency in quality, function, and operational efficiencies throughout each project within the program.
- Documentation of the standards for the program includes space needs, life-cycle analysis, maintenance considerations, and operational costs.