Capital Performance Management also offers program management services to clients undertaking multiple concurrent projects under a capital program. Our services standardize criteria across all projects and provide a coordinated way to obtain benefits and control not available in managing individual projects. This includes:
- Consistency of controls.
- Leveraged purchasing.
- Economies of scale.
- Focus on business objectives and delivering value.
As your program manager, we function as an agent to establish budgets, schedules, procedures and policies for a multi-project building program. These services are applied to projects that require:
- Early program consultation.
- Guidance on design team selection.
- Relocation management.
- Program budgets.
- Infrastructure management.
- Post-occupancy review.
As your program manager our focus includes:
- Understanding context.
- Reviewing portfolios.
- Focusing on people, politics and negotiations.
- Performing more strategic tasks.
- Managing change.
- Dealing with business strategies and objectives.
- Maximizing your return on investment.
Capital Performance Management’s program management services benefit you by providing:
- Full advocacy for the owner.
- Flexible and broad scope of services.
- An extension of the owner’s staff.
- A way to undertake multiple projects simultaneously within the context of a larger program.
- Ability to adapt to any project delivery system.