Capital Performance Management offers development expertise in assessing and leveraging a healthcare organizations real estate holding, including raw land or constructed space. Our consulting services evaluate and analyze spatial needs and opportunities. We examine the potential for improving the equity of land through changes in zoning and use. Capital Performance Management also manages and develops facilities on behalf of healthcare providers. Our expertise includes medical office buildings, and specialty standalone facilities.
Every situation is unique and each solution is tailored to the individual client. Capital Performance Management brings the expertise of planning, design, construction, development, and finance together. Our approach is to assist our healthcare clients make sound decisions that best preserve and optimize their resources.
Typically our development services:
- Assist with the Performa analysis.
- Analyze land use and/or acquisition.
- Assemble and coordinate the design team.
- Interface with all outside entities related to the development process.
- Coordinate the necessary survey, testing, and geo-technical specialists for the project.
- Manage the process for permits and approvals.
- Coordination and management of construction.
- Provide oversight and reporting.