Capital Performance Management’s services supplement but do not duplicate those services provided by the architect. They are crafted to provide an owner the basis for:
- Understanding the potential and deficiencies of the current facility.
- Integrating strategic, business, clinical and operational needs into a comprehensive facility plan.
- Developing a functional program defining your goals and objectives.
- Implementing a realistic and obtainable budget.
- Selecting a design team for the project that best reflects your vision and need for adaptability.
Our master planning efforts focus on:
- Historical data.
- Demographics and other information in the strategic initiatives.
- Comprehensive facility assessment.
- Operational costs.
- Optimal use of available real estate including land and built space.
- Detail to make informed decisions.