Achieving quality requires attention in each step of planning, development, and execution of a capital program. Communications coupled with our detailed understanding of the goals, program requirements, document development, and construction or administration efforts are key components of achieving a high quality product.
Capital Performance Management has achieved our high level of quality on every project by attention to detail through:
- Assessing the program requirements.
- Controlling scope growth.
- Syncing program and budget.
- In-depth document reviews at every phase of development.
- Balancing first cost and operational costs for an optimum outcome.
- Construction submittal coordination.
- Pro-active forward thinking approach to eliminate surprises.
- Coordination and integration of owner supplied equipment or furnishing.